Folding home stats not updating
Introduction File Optimizer is an advanced file optimizer featuring a lossless (no quality loss) file size reduction that supports: .3G2, .3GG, .3GP, .7Z, . 1.00 - 2012/08/11 - Added PDF recompression support. - Improved PNG/MNG/APNG compression including pngcrush.. page=File Optimizer - Official author's website:
- Make sure that resulting APNG, JPEG, PDF, and TIFF files are always smaller than original ones before overwriting them. - During compression File Optimizer is now more responsiveness. - Improved JPEG compression ratio including jpegtran. Links - Official File Optimizer's website: nikkhokkho.sourceforge.net/static.php? - Stability and performance improvements on grid handling code. 0.90 - 2012/08/09 - Initial feature complete private beta. - Colored rows in files grid to make it easy to read. - Disabled by default JPEG arithmetic encoding, and enabled huffman optimization again, due to incompatibilities with some programs and popular request. - Better default grid columns width and number format. - Improved PNG compression by adding pngwolf (m^2).
- Improved JPEG compression ratio instructing jpegtran to generate progressive images (Stephan Busch).
- Slightly improved compression speed by launching plugins in quiet mode when available. - Grid contents can be sorted ascending and descending by clicking on column headers.
- Improved ZIP and GZ compression ratio and speed updating to ZLib 1.2.7.
- Improved GIF compression ratio and speed updating to Gifsicle 1.6.7 (custom built).
- Improved EXE compression ratio and speed by replacing GNU strip and Strip Reloc with PETrim.
- Assured that APNG files with PNG extension are properly detected regardless of the extension (maadjordan).